a img { display:none; } a:hover img { display:block; } -->

Thursday, September 22, 2011

10-11 Pinnacle Mike Modano Draft Card?

Is this a real card?  I saw this on the Panini Blog, The Knight's Lance but I can't find it anywhere else.  I didn't see it on eBay.  The card is shown on the right side of thier pages with the heading "Sweet Card" and the caption "The legendary Mike Modano Retires".  Was this card or insert set ever produced?  I have to agree, it is a sweet card.


The Legendary Mike Modano Retires

4 comments:

  1. I don't think this is from the actual Pinnacle set. I agree, very nice looking card thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears that it is an actual card! http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2011-nhl-draft-panini-hockey-card-redemptions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a few of the Minnesota ones on Ebay were listed at $3 plus S/H. There was also a Lemieux and Crosby for $20 before s/h. I assume the Modano would fall in between.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was given away at this summer's entry draft, which was held in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete