a img { display:none; } a:hover img { display:block; } -->

Monday, March 5, 2012

2003-04 Pacific Exhibit Box Break #2

I decided to get another box of 2003-04 Pacific Exhibit.  I was hoping to finish off the set and also get a Time Warp card that wasn't an expired redemption.  I was a bit disappointed in both regards.  I got 39 cards I needed, but I am still 40 cards away from the 200 base card set.  About 2/3rds of the base cards I pulled were doubles.  If you want a more detailed breakdown and review of the product, check out the first box break.
For inserts, I got bunch more yellow backs and my three blue backs, #/275, were Andrew Brunette, Rick DiPietro and Patrick Marleau.


3.5x5 Blue Backs, #/445 were Rick Nash and Nikolai Khabibulin.


I got more doubles with the inserts, as the Dany Heatley and Ed Belfour were pulled in the first box.


Martin Biron 3.5x5 jersey card.


I did get a Time Warp card in this box, but if I had ranked the Time Warp cards from 1-10, #10 would have been the Hull-Hull redemption, which I got in the 1st box, and #9 would have been the Sittler/Theodore, which I got in the second box.  


I still want to complete the set and I am debating buying another box.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am interested in working out a trade for the Biron and any other Rangers you have. I supercollect the rangers...please check out my tradelist: http://christianlashade.blogspot.com/2010/01/partial-tradelist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, The Biron card is actually already in the mail. I sent it as a TTM request. In terms of Rangers cards, basically all I have are base and possible some inserts.

    ReplyDelete