a img { display:none; } a:hover img { display:block; } -->

Sunday, May 6, 2012

TTM: Claude Loiselle

Claude Loiselle played 616 games over 13 seasons.  He played on two of the more surprising underdogs stories of the NHL play-offs during his career, the 1988 New jersey Devils and the 1993 New York Islanders.  Loiselle was a  fringe player with the Detroit Red Wings, starting in 1981, until the 1985-86 season when he had a career high of 14 fighting majors and 2.96 PIM per game.  Mr. Loiselle signed 4 cards for me, including an extra Pro Set which I had offered for him to keep.  He then added a 4x6 signed picture.  Unfortunately, he had to fold it in half to fit it in the SASE I sent.  Even  though bent, I was very happy to receive the extra picture.  I sent the request to the Toronto Maple Leafs, where Loiselle works as an assistant general manager.  



No comments:

Post a Comment