a img { display:none; } a:hover img { display:block; } -->

Monday, July 20, 2020

Facebook

  The Cardboard and Me is now on Facebook.  I plan on updating some older posts with more re-skinned cards or filling in more blanks on some players careers.  When I first started doing the Lost Cards, I usually did a single card or maybe two for the player.  In looking back, some players were either omitted from OPC several times, or were given fairly poor photos in their cards.  Instead of creating a new post, I am going to add existing posts.  So if you enjoy the blog, go over to Facebook and like the The Cardboard and Me facebook page.
  Also, are there any players I featured on Lost Cards, that were missing cards in their careers or got jobbed by OPC on photo quality?  List them in the comments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment