a img { display:none; } a:hover img { display:block; } -->

Monday, October 22, 2012

TTM Success: Jake Gardiner


  Received on the same day as the Ben Scrivens return, I got teammate Jake Gardiner's return.  Gardiner spent the majority of last season with the Maple Leafs but joined the Toronto Marlies for the play-off run.  Gardiner, a 1st round pick in 2008, was traded to the Leafs by the Ducks, along with Joffrey Lupul, for Francois Beauchemin.  Wow, does that ever look like a one-sided trade.  Gardiner made the NHL's All-Rookie team and has a bright future with the Leafs.  Just like the Scrivens return, I had sent a picture I took during the Toronto Marlies game I attended.  I can't remember if I sent an extra of the picture I took or not.  Jake did return both copies of the auto on the right.  If you're near an AHL franchise, make sure you get out to see a game.  Decent prices on seats you could never afford at a NHL rink and a chance to see future stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment