a img { display:none; } a:hover img { display:block; } -->

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

88-89 OPC Tribute: Vokoun, Bryzgalov and Landeskog

  The last two weeks have been busy at work.  I had to work on a few of my days off and the bloging time has been a causality.  Then today I wrote up my post only to find it wouldn't publish.  I was able to log back in later and I found out none of it saved.  So here we go again.  This time the shorten version.
  Tomas Vokoun has finally found himself on a Stnaley Cup contender.  He's now only 32 wins away from 300 in his career.  I think he'll easily get over 300 wins for his career this season and should be up over 40 wins on the year.  This is the year he becomes a household name.
#54 - Tomas Vokoun
  Even before He had even won a NHL game, I had about 50 rookie cards of Ilya Bryzgalov.  This could be the year, that collection hits paydirt.  Out of the desert and onto Broad St., Brygalov has found himself as #1 man between the pipes for a Stanley Cup Contender via free agency.   

#55 - Ilya Bryzgalov
  Gabriel Landeskog was the second overall pick in the 2011 entry draft.  After a strong start, it appears he will be spending the year with the Colorado Avalanche and should be a contender for the Calder trophy.
#124 - Gabriel Landeskog

No comments:

Post a Comment