a img { display:none; } a:hover img { display:block; } -->

Friday, September 21, 2012

Punk Junk: One Card Challenge

  Punk Junk is running a contest called the one card challenge.  It's basically a contest in which contestants help other contestants in finishing sets, in which they are only one card away from completion. There are some sweet prizes to be won, including a 1986-87 Red Rooster Edmonton Oilers team set.  The Red Rooster sets bring back a lot of memories for me.  They were some of the first hockey collectibles I ever owned, and then played with, drew on, chewed on, threw against a wall, etc...

  I haven't been able to help anyone out yet myself, but Sal from Punk Junk was able to help me out with one card I needed for one of my sets.  2010-11 SPA is now in the books.
  So check out the contest, browse some old posts and consider it time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment