a img { display:none; } a:hover img { display:block; } -->

Thursday, December 1, 2011

TTM: Gilles Gilbert

  I will admit, I didn't know much about Gilles Gilbert before sending him a TTM, but that's part of the fun of TTM; learning about the players.  I decided to send to Mr. Gilbert after seeing some other TTM returns.  He has one of, if not, the best autograph I have seen.  So when I decided to TTM him, I also had to do some research for my Letter of Request.  Then I had to search for pictures since I wanted to send a custom picture.  In the end, even though he's been retired for almost 30 years, Gilles Gilbert got another fan.  Mr. Gilbert signed all 3 items sent and kept the extra picture, as offered.

Sent: November 7th, 2011
Received: November 23rd, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment