a img { display:none; } a:hover img { display:block; } -->

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2011-12 Pinnacle Sneak Peak

  Pinnacle has released a sneak peak of their 2011-12 Pinnacle line-up.  I completed the 2010-11 Pinnacle base set since I loved the photography of the cards and I am hoping this sample card of Tyler Seguin is representative of the entire set.  A very nice looking card.  I am also hoping the rest of the base set is set up horizontally such as this card and the Ice Breaker card of Cody Hodgson.  
  The 2011-12 Pinnacle has a much early release date than last years.  This set should is scheduled to hit the shelves in late November.  No word on the set size, but this one is already on my to-do list.

2011-12 Pinnacle Tyler Seguin

2011-12 Pinnacle Ice Breaker Cody Hodgson

No comments:

Post a Comment